Please note, tickets are only available to purchase online
There will be no interval or bar facilities.
Masks must be worn in the Town Hall.
Sarah Deere-Jones, Harp
with Phil Williams, Guitar
7.30 - 8:30pm 6 November 2020
Town Hall, Stockbridge SO20 6HE
Join us to explore the mesmerising mysteries of music & molecules, with 4 different types of harps, plus guitars and concertinas on stage - a forest of 153 strings will be on hand to help us discover the meanings behind String Theory!
Music is nothing more than our brain’s perception of moving particles, and Sarah will weave together an exciting variety of harp pieces, with some fascinating and tongue-in-cheek revelations on the science and mysteries of music and particle physics. With haunting traditional songs, lively foot-tapping dance tunes and some delightful surprises, you will be left inspired, uplifted, and more than slightly confused...
Sarah and Phil’s programme displays a sparkling mix of styles and genres, an exciting blend of subtle and dazzling arrangements of foot-tapping traditional tunes, with haunting folk songs as well as Sarah’s own virtuoso classical pieces for harp - plus some amusing surprises, all woven together by dry humour.
LIVE IN THE HURFORD HALL (UPSTAIRS, TOWN HALL) £15 + £1.26 BOOKING FEE
LIVE-STREAMED TO BARHAM ROOM (DOWNSTAIRS, TOWN HALL) £7.50 + £0.63 BOOKING FEE
LIVE-STREAMED TO YOUR OWN DEVICE AT HOME £5 + £0.42 BOOKING FEE
How does livestreaming at home work?
Find out here: how to watch the concert on your TV
Book your tickets now:
Alternatively, you may call TICKETSOURCE on 0333 666 3366 to book your tickets over the phone.
Phone lines are open 9am-5pm 5 days a week. There is an additional charge of £1.75 per phone booking (not per ticket)
How safe is the venue?
We are taking public safety very seriously at this event. Find out more:
TERMS OF CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT BY STOCKBRIDGE MUSIC
- request a refund
- or donate the ticket price to Stockbridge Music
- or put the ticket price on account for use when purchasing tickets for future events.
- Injury or illness happening to you, or a member of your immediate family.
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police or Government have issued travel warnings.
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you to the booked event.
- COVID-19 - you test positive or are required to self-isolate due to a positive test within your immediate family.